We are looking for someone to complement our team in Aachen
FMEA Moderator (m/f/d) (full-time - 40 hours / week)
Your main tasks in our company will include
- Organization and facilitation of FMEA Workshops
- Lead development of System and Design FMEAs for advanced electronic modules in automotive industry consisting of electronics, mechanical and software components
- Responsible for creating and adapting the standard FMEA to customer projects
- Coordination across interdisciplinary teams (testing, engineering, quality, operations, etc.)
- Tracking FMEA and updating FMEA timelines together with the project team
- Moderate the transition of Design FMEA to PFMEA at the production plants and establishment of significant characteristics
- Review and acceptance of Supplier FMEA
- Optimization, adaptation, and implementation of the methods mentioned in moderation into daily business
- Develop and Conduct user training for FMEA related topics
- Review internal corporate requirements and needs for optimization of operation
- An exciting, varied and demanding job
- A young, dynamic and highly motivated team
- Short decision-making processes and autonomous work environment
- Bachelor or Master in Electronics, Mechanical, Industrial, Quality or equivalent subjects
- Minimum 3 years' experience regarding main activities or comparable experience in automotive industry
- Sound knowledge of AIAG Design FMEA 4th Edition and AIAG & VDA Design FMEA Requirement.
- Experienced at presentation and moderation techniques
- Basic in IATF 16949 Standard.
- Basic in VDA 6.3 Standard.
- Knowledge of APQP.
- Basic in Requirements, Configuration Management
- Basic skills in project management.
- Advanced skills in Quality Methods. (E.g. 8D, Ishikawa, etc.)